Sunday, October 15, 2006

State Fair

We almost didn't go to the State Fair this year. Last year Milo was really too small, and the fair was so crowded, and we were so tired, that it wasn't that much fun at all. Luckily, Lucie persuaded us to go, because this year, we had a great time. (Except for parking, which was a total nightmare. Ask Chris to tell you that story.) More photos are in the Boo Annex.


Lucie rode a pony.


This was the first time we remembered to bring the wagon to the fair. It rocked!





Lucie and I had fun on the ferris wheel.


The weather was perfect.


We let Milo eat some maple sugar cotton candy.


Lucie enjoyed playing airplane with this girl.


We're already looking forward to next year's fair. However, we have already determined that we will NOT be driving.

1 comment:

rachel, danny, henry, claudia, and walter said...

I recognize those clothes on Milo! The fair looks like a ton of fun - we are planning on going Thursday - I hope it will be as beautiful. xo