Holy shiest! Blogging mania. I have been so slack and this really puts me to shame. Anyway, love this movie, it *so* sums it up - we dress Henry in girly clothes and he wears high heels and carries a purse (a la Tinkie Winkie), but he loves to bang things and loves cars and his favorite games w/cars is to make them crash. We did not teach him this, we just didn't. Testosterone. It's real, it's no joke. Sometimes I wonder what would happen if we dressed him in camo, gave him a gun and some monster trucks and encouraged his aggressive behavior. Either he'd be a psychokiller wife-beater, or he'd be gentle and less crazy, as he'd have more appropriate outlets for his aggressive urges.
1 comment:
Holy shiest! Blogging mania. I have been so slack and this really puts me to shame. Anyway, love this movie, it *so* sums it up - we dress Henry in girly clothes and he wears high heels and carries a purse (a la Tinkie Winkie), but he loves to bang things and loves cars and his favorite games w/cars is to make them crash. We did not teach him this, we just didn't. Testosterone. It's real, it's no joke. Sometimes I wonder what would happen if we dressed him in camo, gave him a gun and some monster trucks and encouraged his aggressive behavior. Either he'd be a psychokiller wife-beater, or he'd be gentle and less crazy, as he'd have more appropriate outlets for his aggressive urges.
Also love Lu's dancing. Tres noveau wave.
Post a Comment