Milo asks for, and we let him watch, way too much tv. The Wiggles have been resurrected, and I actually like them better this time around. (C says, "We thought we were done with having those goddamn songs in our head, but no.") This is pretty darn cute, actually.
Can You Point Your Fingers and Do the Twist?
Rock-a-bye Your Bear
Tuesday, June 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Okay, this is very cute indeed, but it is giving me a complex. Now I know it's not a contest, and I know my kids don't have the coordination or stage presence of the Ciccone kids, and I'm really okay w/that, but why oh why do your kids (and others) get up and dance w/the Wiggles like this and mine just lie on the couch like zombies? If the Wiggles make your kids get up and do all the dance moves, what's to feel guilty about the weevee? They're moving and grooving. My kids (not Sophie, she thinks she's too cool for the wiggles), but the little ones, they beg for the wiggles and then just sit there. Today I put the Wiggles on and started doing all the moves, which prompted Carina to try to do the same for appx. 2 minutes, and Henry to move around spastically for the same amount of time. I once even had a thought that maybe this would be the key to me getting some exercise - I would Wigglecise w/the kids and everyone would be better off (physically if not mentally), but clearly it was not meant to be. Maybe under Lucie's skilled and enthusiastic tutelage they would blossom? Could you send her over please?
Post a Comment