Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Miscellaneous

It was a bittersweet moment when, a couple of days ago, Milo pronounced Lucie's name correctly for the first time. Actually, it still comes out more like "Hucie" than Lucie. But we will miss him calling her, "Hooey."

In other news, on Christmas eve, Lucie reported feeling a sort of pain. I asked her if she was nervous about Santa Claus coming, and she said, "Sort of nervous, and sort of excited." I asked her if it was a physical pain, or if she just felt mentally uncomfortable. She said, "It is sort of uncomfortable and sort of comfortable, at the same time." I said, "Lucie, all kids feel that way on Christmas eve. It is totally normal." Lucie said, "No it isn't, this is totally over the top."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Her use of phrases that make me laugh is over the top!