Saturday, May 10, 2008

META memories

We just got back from a week at Camp Rockmont in Black Mountain for the META gathering. It was a beautiful time, and none of us wanted to leave.


Milo would have liked to spend all of his time right next to the water. This meant that Chris and I also spent a lot of time right next to the water.


Milo helped make ice cream (peach and strawberry and banana)...


...and ate lots of honey nut cheerios.


Christina was one of his girlfriends. Here Mardi has just given everyone stars.


Lucie helped Molly and Erica make prize certificates for Shannon's toy boat regatta.


She also made a boat. We were sad when it capsized, and we learned that Elmer's glue is water soluable.


Faeries served us cookies one night.


Lucie made this bird mask and performed with Erica's flock in Rada dada's sideshow.

More pictures are in the Boo Annex!

1 comment:

Sadiebug said...

Wow! What a gorgeous place! It looks like you all had a wonderful time!!!

I'm sorry we haven't called you all back to reschedule our get-together. Sadie has had four, count-em, four, back to back colds since starting pre-school! I had an ear infection, too, and ended up with vertigo! After I return from MLA, I'll get back with you guys!!!